Three F. Loree Royal Models are available Loree Royal Oboe, Royal 125 and Royal 125 Amethyst
Since 1989, Lorée has offered a masterpiece of art, combining musicality, reliability and beauty: Le Royal.
Among the pieces of Grenadilla wood with fine and homogeneous grain selected by Lorée for its instruments, only those with the most beautiful aspect are used for the manufacturing of Le Royal.
Loree Royal Oboe – With Standard Silver Plated Keys
Loree Royal Oboe – With Optional Gold Plated Keys (special order)
The Loree Royal Oboe appeals to those looking for a darker and rounder tone given by a thicker wood. Stricter jointing tolerances and the multiplication of tests throughout the production stages lead to an improvement of the legendary reliability of the Lorée mechanism.
- Ergonomic plateau for better comfort of the forefinger and safer playing
- Tenons with dual metal reinforcement to prevent wobbling joints
- Adjustable thumb rest to improve natural positioning of the hand and comfort
- Adjustment screw to regulate the height of the medium C key to affect the color and intonation of the note.
- Supplied with Regular bore (AK bore and DM bore available by order)
- Violet wood
- Synthetic top joint
- Automatic octave keys
- Gold-plated keys (standard on Loree Royal 125 Amethyst)
- Prestini system
- High D Facilitator
All Loree Royal Oboe Options are available by special order.