Founded in 1893, CABART became part of the de Gourdon Company in 1974. CABART is the stamp of well-made student oboes. Visit the F. Loree Website
Carlos Oboe is proud to offer Cabart Oboes, Lorée’s intermediate line of instruments. The student models are made with the same attention to detail, material and craftsmanship as the more expensive professional-level Lorée Oboes.
Because of their high manufacturing standards, combined with precise tuning, Cabart is the most promising choice for a student.
Student Oboes by Cabart – Carlos E. Coelho Woodwinds
- Close-tolerance key fitting
- Cork pads throughout the instrument
- Made of grenadilla wood
- Silver plated keys
- Conservatory plateau system, including trill keys
- Forked-F resonance key
- Low B-flat resonance key
- Third octave key
Looking for the Best Quality Oboes & English Horns?
- New Lorée Oboe and English Horns for Professional and Semi-Pro Players
- Other makes available – Please Contact Us for a Free Consultation about other makers of professional and student instruments you may be interested in.