If you are shipping an Oboe or English Horn to Carlos Coelho for repair, appraisal or consignment sale, please follow these simple instructions to prevent damage during transit.
- Ship your instrument in its case. Ensure that individual parts are securely seated in their pockets
- Include a note with your contact details, return shipping address and a brief note of service/repair required inside the package.
- Oboes: Use box size 16″ x 10″ x 8″. English Horn Double Case: Use box size 24″ x 14″ x 8″.
- Surround the case completely on all sides with styrofoam packing peanuts, filling the box.
- Seal securely with packing tape. (Do not substitute other tape like masking or duct.)
- Pack any instrument to be shipped very carefully
- If the box has any old shipping labels on it, these should be removed or covered over
- Make certain to purchase insurance prior to shipping
- To ensure the safety of your instrument during shipping, we request that you use UPS or Fedex, and follow our packing instructions above
Carlos E. Coelho Woodwinds
3854 Washington Boulevard
Indianapolis, IN 46205